How to Get an Instrument

Crocker-Riverside has a limited supply of instruments for kids to use, but if you're able to I recommend renting an instrument from a local music store. This will ensure that you will have an instrument in perfect working order. I recommend getting your instrument from one of the following two retail locations:

Kline Music

2200 Sutterville Rd

Sacramento, CA 95822



On Sutterville Road, east of Freeport across from the Sac City College football field.

Tim's Music

2812 Marconi Ave

Sacramento, CA 95821



On Marconi just east of Fulton Ave.

I encourage you to support local businesses by going to one of the above locations, but if you don't have time and would prefer to rent your instrument online, try "Music & Arts".