Terms and Conditions:
- Minimum stay one month (subject to a short stay supplement)
- Standard stays are for three months and above, there is no maximum stay
- Prices are inclusive of all bills that relate to the premises. Prices do not include any personal travel insurance, travel or transportation within the UK
- Kitchens, bathrooms and shower rooms, WCs and gardens are communal except where stated
- Communal areas are cleaned by Crenns Properties Ltd
- On arrival the rooms, equipment in the rooms and linen are clean and freshly laundered, thereafter the tenant is responsible for cleaning their private accommodation and linen
- A Deposit (Bond) of one month's rent is required per room. Rent is payable weekly or monthly in advance
- An initial payment towards the Deposit (Bond) of up to one month's rent is required immediately upon advice from us that a booking requested is available, however the booking will not be treated as confirmed until such time that payment is received. Any balance of the Deposit (Bond) and one week's rent in advance must be received upon arrival. Deposits (Bonds) are non-refundable should the booking lapse, or should potential tenants decide not to or be unable to take up their booking. Deposits (Bonds) are fully refundable at the end of the tenancy in accordance with the Terms of the Company's Assured Shorthold Residential Tenancy Agreement
- Within 30 days of the tenancy commencing the Deposit (Bond) will be registered and protected under a Government approved scheme. The non-refundable administration fee for this is £35.00.
- Prior to taking occupation of the premises, prospective Tenants will be required to enter into the Company's Assured Shorthold Residential Tenancy Agreement
- The leaving date must be a week day, cannot be between December 1st and January 31st in any year and cannot be prior to the end of the Term.
- Except where premises are let as entire units, all occupiers must be aged 18 or above
- No pets are allowed
- The premises are for residential use only
The premises are available for occupation from 13.00 hours on the day of arrival. Keys must be collected before 19.00 hours on the day of arrival. Should the tenant not arrive on the anticipated day of arrival without first having received in writing from the Company acceptance of a delayed arrival, then the booking will be deemed to have lapsed.