I am an Accredited Play Therapist, registered member of the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) and the Association of Sand Play Therapy(MAST)
I undertook my Sand Play training and process in the UK with Eunice Stagg and am a Registered Sand Play Therapist.
Throughout my professional career I have always been involved in training and supporting people to aim to be the most fulfilled person that they can be. I work with Children, Adolescents and Adults, and aim to provide a sensitive and understanding listening space which is confidential, accepting and non judgemental.
I now work with adolescents in a specialist school for pupils with Behavioural, Emotional, and Social difficulties, where I am privileged to regularly experience and observe the profound and amazing changes in clients initiated by this powerful modality of Jungian Sand Play Therapy. I feel honoured to be able to be part of holding my clients sand play process.
I have a deep interest in using Sand play with children and adolescents who acutely struggle with the social and emotional aspects of the Education System.
In private Therapy practice I work with children, adolescent and adult clients and aim to come alongside clients to provide gentle care and support as they explore the difficulties that have been impacting on them.
I am also a Clinical Supervisor.
I hold an Enhanced DBS and abide by the Code of Conduct and Ethical Framework of BACP
- BA(Hons) Health and Social Care (1st)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Education
- Post Graduate Diploma in Evidence Based Play Therapy
- Diploma in Clinical and Pastoral Counselling
- Certificate in Clinical Supervision (British Psychological Society BPS)
- Certificate in Trauma Treatments
- Registered Sand Play Practitioner
- Accredited Play Therapist
- Registered Member British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy MBACP
- Member Association of Sand Play Therapy MAST