Welcome to Creative Pathways Therapy
My name is Nicky Wiper, and I am an Accredited Play Therapist and Registered Jungian Sandplay Therapist working in Colchester, Essex.
Throughout my professional career I have always been involved in training and supporting people to aim to be the most fulfilled person that they can be. I work with Children, Adolescents and Adults, and aim to provide a sensitive and understanding listening space which is confidential, accepting and non judgemental.
I am able to offer support in a variety of areas using Counselling, Creative and Sand Play Therapy if you:
- Have suffered Trauma
- Experienced Abuse and Domestic Violence
- Have experienced Loss and Bereavement
- Are struggling with OCD, Anxiety, Stress, Panic Attacks,Depression,
- Are going through times of transition or change in life
- Would like help and support with your children's School Phobia, Bullying and Problems in School.
- Would like to be supported and gain awareness of Relationship issues,
- To improve Low Self Esteem, and Self Confidence,
- Would like the opportunity to develop or improve your Parenting skills
- Need support with Children and Adolescents with ADHD,ASD ODD and associated Mental Health issues.
I am also able to offer Sand Play Process sessions to Trainee Sand Play Therapists and Counsellors as part of their personal development in training and Clinical Supervision for Counsellors and Therapists.