The CLHS PTSA Officers for the 2016-17 school year are:
CLHS PTSA Standing Committees
Clear Lake High School PTSA - every child. one voice.
PTA Vision: Making every child's potential a reality.
PTA Mission: PTA is...
- A powerful voice for all children,
- A relevant resource for families and communities, and
- A strong advocate for the education and well-being of every child.
The Purposes of the PTA are:
- To promote the welfare of the children and youth in home, school, community, and place of worship.
- To raise the standards of home life.
- To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth.
- To bring into closer relation the home and the school,
that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education
of children and youth.
- To develop between educators and the general public
such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the
highest advantages in physical, mental, social, and spiritual education.
- Collaboration: We work in partnership with a wide array of individuals and organizations to accomplish our agreed-upon goals.
- Commitment: We are dedicated to
promoting children's health, well-being, and educational success through
strong parent, family, and community involvement.
- Accountability: We acknowledge our obligations. We deliver on our promises.
- Respect: We value our colleagues and
ourselves. We expect the same high quality of effort and thought from
ourselves as we do from others.
- Inclusivity: We invite the stranger
and welcome the newcomer. We value and seek input from as wide a
spectrum of viewpoints and experiences as possible.
- Integrity: We act consistently with our beliefs. When we err, we acknowledge the mistake and seek to make amends.