Associate Professor in Mechanics
Ecoles de Saint-Cyr Coëtquidan
IRISA/MimeTIC researcher :
My research mainly concerns virtual reality for ergonomics purposes, particularly :
- Real-time motion analysis tools for physical risk factors assessment in virtual reality (ergonomics, musculoskeletal simulation, experimental approaches);
- Design and evaluation of functional interaction tools for Virtual Reality (functional evaluation, subjective/functional fidelity distortion, real/virtual comparison) ;
- Collaborative ergonomics studies in virtual environments.
Lectures & Practicals at Ecoles de Saint-Cyr Coëtquidan :
- Numerical Analysis and Techniques - Matlab programming
- Simulation of mechanical systems
- Lagrangian mechanics - vibrations
- Numerical control of systems
- Robotics: control of legged robots
- Project-based instruction in mechanics/biomechanics
NEW: ENTRACTE project website released !
NEW: The Entracte project won the national research agency best research project in the domain of numerical sciences !