I am a cognitive psychologist working on action, goal-directed control and decision-making. I hold a CNRS position at the Institut Jean Nicod (ENS) in Paris.
My previous research experiences include a post-doc in Patrick Haggard's group at the Institute of Cognitive Neuroscience (UCL) in London, a post-doc in Etienne Koechlin’s group at the Laboratoire de Neurosciences Cognitives Computationnelles (ENS) in Paris, and an Associate Researcher position at the Department of Basic Neuroscience of the University of Geneva (Biotech campus).
My research interests are:
- Action control (cognitive and motor control)
- Action prediction (mindreading, simulation, causal inference)
- Action experience (agency, sense of causation, moral and legal responsibility)
- Choice behaviour, active learning, exploration/exploitation.
- Behavioural modelling, psychopathology, fMRI and TMS.