Department of Kinesiology
Applied Physiology Laboratory
Sport & Movement Science Laboratory
Clinical & Performance Assessment Services
Specialty rates for all services can be provided for groups of three or more people or athletic teams. For more information or to schedule a service, please contact Mr. Vishesh Singh or 318.257.2148. Performance Training or Clinical Exercise Prescription Programs* $240 per month, minimum three month commitment**
- Needs analysis based on past training, current physiological state, sport specific needs, and goals for the upcoming period.
- Includes a comprehensive program design consisting of aerobic, anaerobic, plyometric, sport technique, flexibility, torso/ trunk, agility, footwear, and resistance training that is uniquely designed for each athlete.
- Also includes pre and post strength assessments, body composition testing, and functional movement assessment, range-of-motion analyses.
*On-site individual or group training sessions can be arranged for an additional fee.
**Customized and individualized programs for a group or team setting may also be provided for an additional fee.
Supervised Training Sessions $40 – $90 per hour
- Individual or group training sessions at Scotty Robertson Memorial Gymnasium. Prices vary depending on the number of individuals and chosen Performance Coach.
VO2 Max Testing $75
Maximum Power, Strength, & Muscular Endurance Testing $75
- Includes a comprehensive assessment of an individual’s VO2 max during running or VO2 peak during cycling.
- Depending on an individual’s specific needs:
- Utilizes a standard metabolic cart for computerized assessment or field based assessment for anaerobic dominant sports
- Maximum strength or muscular endurance assessments of any five (5) of the following exercises:
- Power clean, power snatch, clean & jerk, push jerk, push press, back squat, front squat, bench press, bent-over row, clean-grip or snatch grip deadlift, inverted row, pull-up, push-ups, bodyweight squats, abdominal exercises, handgrip dynamometry, vertical jump, and broad jump.
- May also utilize clinical based isokinetic dynamometry when necessary.
- All sessions will be performed under the guidance of a Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist (CSCS).
- Normative values in relation to the athlete’s performance can also be provided.
Electronic Sprint Timing $25
- Utilizing a Brower electronic timing system, which can allow for extremely accurate timing as well splits at numerous distances.
Flexibility/Range-of-Motion Analyses $20
Body Composition Analysis & Girth Analyses $20
- Standard goniometer and flexibility testing for the major joints of the body.
- Multi-site body caliper and/or circumference measurement and/or electronic body composition/ hydration status utilizing the InBody 720.