About Us‎ > ‎

History

The original Cedar Bluff church was built in 1889, this building was used as a union church building for different domination's each using the building once a month. The church became known as Cedar Bluff Community Church.  In 1979 the decision was made to build a new building, this building was completed in 1986 known now as Cedar Bluff Church of the Brethren.