The IEEE International workshop on
Communication, Computing, and Networking in Cyber Physical Systems
In association with IEEE International Conference on Communications (ICC 2021)
June 14-18 2021, Montreal, Canada,
- Amjad Gawanmeh,University of Dubai, UAE, and Concordia University, Montreal Canada.
- Joel Rodrigues, Federal University of Piauí, Teresina - PI, Brazil; Instituto de Telecomunicações, Portugal.
- Moayad Aloqaily, xAnalytics Inc., Ottawa, Canada
- Kashif Akhtar Saleem, King Saud University, KSA
- Danda Rawat Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science at Howard University, Washington, DC, USA.
Publicity and web chair
- Sazia Parvin, Melbourne Polytechnic, Victoria, Australia and University of New South Wales Canberra, Australia.
- Ahmad Alomari, ETS Montreal.
CALL FOR PAPERS
This workshop solicits unpublished research work related to the latest challenges, technologies, solutions, techniques and fundamentals pertaining to communication, computing, networking, control. Topics of interest include but not limited to:
• CPS in the design of next-generation communication systems
• Distributed and decentralized systems: Blockchain and smart contracts
• Emerging computations in smart cities: technologies, challenges, and solutions
• Real-time sensing, reasoning and adaptation for CPS
• Cloud-integrated CPS.
• Evolutionary computing for CPS.
• Design theory for CPS
• CPS security and privacy
• Computation models for CPS
• Addresses computation issues in CPS
• Verification and formal methods for CPS
• Mobile sensors in CPS
• Design and performance optimization in CPS
• Adaptive control in CPS
• Distributed computing in CPS.
• Autonomous systems and UAVs.
• Communication and networking for CPS
• Applications of CPS on e-Health.
• Optimizing computing and communication resources for CPS
• Safety-critical, dependable, fault-tolerant of CPS
• Highly networked architectures for interconnected CPS
• Communication and infotainment systems in CPS vehicles networks
• CPS industrial applications
• Networking for intelligent mobility and transport infrastructures
• Sensor networks for CPS
• Intelligent and collaborative methods for CPS
• Sustainability and environmental issues of energy management
• Social computing technologies in CPS
• New testing and validation tools and application for CPS.
Submission link: https://edas.info/N27580
All papers will be published in IEEE ICC workshops proceedings.
“All submissions must be written in English in the standard IEEE two-column conference format and are limited to a maximum paper length of six (6) printed pages (10-point font) including figures and references. EDAS is configured to not permit the uploading of review manuscripts that exceed 6 pages. Once accepted, the final manuscript may have a 7th page, but such papers will incur an overlength page charge of US$100.”
Papers exceeding (6) pages will not be accepted at EDAS. Standard IEEE conference templates for LaTeX formats are found at here:http://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/templates.html
You may also use one of the following templates for Microsoft Word: A4, US letter. Only PDF files will be accepted for the review process, and all submissions must be done through EDAS. If you have any questions regarding the submission of manuscripts, please contact CCNCPS chairs at the email below. All accepted papers must be registered and presented in the conference. One full registration is valid for 2 papers of the same author.
For further submission guideline: see ICC webpage at https://icc2021.ieee-icc.org/authors/call-workshop-papers
Selected papers will be published in The International Journal of Cyber-Physical Systems (IJCPS)
Mohamed Faten Zhani, Associate professor, department of software and IT engineering , l’École de Technologie Supérieure (ÉTS Montreal) , Canada.
- Papers Submissions Deadline: February 19, 2021 [FIRM]
- Notification of Acceptance: March 22, 2021
- Deadline for Author Registration: March 31, 2021
- Deadline for Camera-ready Papers: March 31, 2021