- WPI: Full-time Associate Professor of Interdisciplinary and Global Studies at WPI.
- Director of WPI Venice and Santa Fe Project Centers.
- Teaching at WPI primarily includes project preparation courses and project advising, both on campus and off campus.
- Teaching at MIT: Spatial Database Management and Advanced Geographic Information Systems (spring 2007 and 2008) and Research Seminar in Urban Information Systems (fall 2005).
- Research in Knowledge sourcing, archiving, sharing and re-using.