- We are looking to hire a motivated and talented postdoctoral researchers to work on projects related to the lab research interests. Expertise in one/more of these fields will be ideal: computational modelling, advanced statistical analysis of eyetracking/ psychophysics/ psychophysiology/ neuroimaging datasets. (formal job advertisement to be made latest by June 2017, position to begin no later than October 2017)
- Please contact us if you are interested in joining our group. We are also happy to support funding applications to external organisations from interested and suitable candidates.
- We are looking to welcome new PhD students in our group, to work on questions related to empathy and autism. Please contact us directly with a copy of your CV and a 2-page research statement if you are interested. Please consult the relevant university webpage and external organisations for potential sources of funding.
Volunteer Research Assistants/ Interns
- We welcome motivated graduate students to join our group, to work alongside more experienced researchers. We are only able to consider applications from students who are willing to commit six months or more to work in the group. Internship applications from research master's programmes in neuroscience/psychology/related disciplines are especially welcome.
- We are happy to welcome a very limited number of undergraduate students over vacations, and strongly encourage students to seek funding from the UROP programme, or external organisations.
In all cases, please get in touch with us first for an informal chat by email.