Words from the Prez:
I know many of you have fabulous plans for Spring
Break, but just in case you need some suggestions, I have a list!
1. Put down the lesson plans and leave
those papers ungraded
of you may not need this advice, but just in case, DO NOT SPEND YOUR SPRING
BREAK ON SCHOOL WORK!
2. GO OUTSIDE! Like most teachers I don't get nearly enough
sunlight, fresh air, or exercise; more sunlight benefits you physically and
helps ward off depression.
3. Read your way through your book shelf
back-log Whether it’s Stephen King or Nora Roberts, indulge in a little guilty
4. Spring Gardening. Digging in warm soil
in the Spring is very therapeutic.
Gardening can be a great hobby that gives you fun time in the sun, adds
a little beauty to your life, and may result in homegrown tomatoes in July.
5. Spring Cleaning. If there is a rainy,
miserable day during spring break, purge your house of all the clutter and dirt
that accumulates during those long winter months stuck i
6. Indulge in a Little March Madness
Timing for Spring Break couldn’t be better. Thanks
to the NCAA, there is ALWAYS something to watch and if you don’t know who to
root for . . . ROCK CHALK, JAY HAWK!