Frequently Asked Questions
The most commonly asked questions have been answered below:
- Q. Do you work on laptops?
- A. Yes, we specialise in software problems rather than hardware, so laptops are the same as desktop PCs. Hardware upgrades are also possible. Adding RAM or hard disks is quite straightforward
- Q. Can you upgrade a hard drive to a larger one ?
- A. Yes, for the cost of the new hard drive and the labour. This is the best option if the drive is dying. Disk drives are cheap these days. We regularly upgrade hard disks with SSDs.
- Q. Can you recover data from a dead hard drive ?
- A. Yes, please contact us for more details.
- Q. Can you work on Vista / XP / Windows 2000 ?
- A. Yes certainly
- Q. Can you remove a virus ?
- A. Yes indeed
If you have a question that is not answered on this page, please email us or call Andy during business hours 10am - 8pm on (07966) 197070 or Answerphone (0118) 321 7584.