Quantum Transport and Theory
--- Looking for bright, and motivated Ph. D and Masters students to work on
--- Density functional theory based exploration of 2D, Dirac and Topological materials
--- Collective density and spin excitations in different systems
--- modelling of magneto- electric and thermal transport properties of topological materials insulators
- Avirup's paper on "Modeling of Multi-domain Switching in Ferroelectric Materials..." has been accepted in IEDM (a very prestigious micro-electronics conference). [Finally in 4th attempt! Great work by Avirup].
- Our paper "Topological hourglass Dirac semimetal in the nonpolar phase of Ag2Bio3" will appear in Phys. Rev. Lett. [Excellent work by Barun and Bahadur!]
- Anan Bari Sarkar has joined our research group. [Welcome, and get ready for the great stuff!]
- Our paper "3D Dirac Plasmons in 3D Dirac semimetal PtTe_2" appeared in Phys. Rev. Lett. Editorial suggestion + PHYSICS highlight. [Great work by Barun and Krishanu in the theory part !]
- Ashutosh submitted his Ph. D thesis. "Excellent work by Ashutosh! And party abhi baki hai - Ashutosh"