You are the heart of this chapter and your dues, the backbone. Become a member today!
Do I have to join to attend events? No - more than anything, we would love to see you at our events!
What are dues used for? Your dues are what keep our local chapter going. They allow us to maintain and grow the chapter as well as provide the most benefits possible to our local Alpha Phi sisters. Specifically, your dues enable us to offer fun and interesting programming all year long, offer collegiate support, provide continuing education at convention, and sustain our website and monthly newsletters.
What’s in it for me? Exclusive members-only events, new friendships, leadership opportunities, networking & career opportunities, volunteer opportunities, local Panhellenic connections, lasting memories, and fun!
I haven’t been involved in Alpha Phi since graduation… That’s okay! Many of us may take a break from our Fraternity as we develop our careers and start families. We became sisters for a lifetime and there is always friendship waiting for you when you rekindle your relationship with Alpha Phi.
I already paid my International Dues. Does that mean I don’t have to pay local dues? International dues are separate from local chapter dues and contribute to the Fraternity as a whole. Local chapters have their own dues in order to fund their activities. We do encourage you to pay your International dues as well.
How long is my membership? Membership is valid July 1 - June 30 each year to align with International. Dues are renewed annually.
How much are local dues? There are five (5) levels of membership for alumnae:
1. Standard Members: $40 – For alumnae participating in local chapter events
2. Sustaining Members: $50 – For alumnae who want to support the chapter without actively participating
3. 50+ Year Alumnae: $25 – For alumnae who were initiated more than 50 years a
4. Young Alumnae: $20 – For alumnae who graduated within the past 5 years
5. New Grads: FREE – For alumnae who graduated this past year (Simply complete the online form!)
How do I pay my dues? There are two (2) options to pay your local chapter dues:
- Step 1: Complete online membership form
- Step 2: Pay by PayPal
Join by Mail
- Step 1: Print membership form
- Step 2: Mail check and completed form to address at bottom of form
Thank you for your support, and we look forward to seeing you soon!