1. Worked as Music Teacher in Govt. Post Graduate Music College, Ujjain, from June 1988 to Sept. 1993.
2. After selection by Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission, working as Assistant Professor of Music in Govt. Kalidas Girls College, Ujjain, since Sept. 1993.
3. Appointed by Vikram University, Ujjain, as Member of Board of Study, for three years, in 1999.
4. Participated in four weeks General Orientation Course of Academic Staff College Devi Ahaliya University, Indore, from 25-8-2000 to 21-9-2000.
5. Participated in three weeks Refresher Course in Music organized by UGC-Academic Staff College, H. P. University, Shimla, from 9-6-2003 to 28-6-2003.
6. Participated in three weeks Refresher Course in Performing and Visual Arts [Music Vocal] organized by the Department of Music under the auspices of the UGC Academic Staff College, Panjab University, Chandigarh, from 03-12-2009 to 23-12-2010.
7. Hans raj Mahila Maha Vidyalaya, Jalandhar, invited to act as a Resource Person for conducting a special computer training program for visually challenged persons under UGC scheme HEPSN from 09/02/11 to 12/02/11. Thirty participants from different institutions of the region got benefited from this computer training program which comprised of usage of screen reader softwares, windows layout, sound editing softwares for music and internet utility.
8. Acted as Resource Person and presented Research Paper in the Seminar organized by M.D.S.D. Girls College, Ambala City and sponsored by Higher Education, Panchkula, Haryana on 14-02-2012, on the subject: ‘Bharatiya Sangeet ka Likpitata Shastra Paksh wa Kriyatmak Paksh ka Talmel-Kitna Sarthak?’ [The Synchronization of Conservative Theoretical Aspect and the Practical Aspect of Indian Music-How Much Meaningful?].
9. Approved by Vikram University, Ujjain, as Supervisor for Ph.D. in Music, on 20-6-2001. Four scholars are registered for research, and three scholars have been awarded Ph.D. 1. Dr. Ashvin Bhagwat: subject ‘Moorchhana Paddhati ka Vivechan tatha Prachin, Madhyakalin wa Adhunik Sangeet men uski Bhumika’ [Study of Moorchhana System and its Role in the Music of Ancient, Medieval and Current Age] , in March 2006. 2. Dr. Yogesh Devle: subject ‘Padmashri Pandit Jitendra Abhisheki ka Bhartiya Sangeet men Yogdan’ [Contribution of Padmashri Pt. Jitendra Abhisheki in Indian Music] in 2007. 3. Dr. Vinita Mahurkar: subject ‘Madhyapradesh ki Shasakiya Uccha Shiksha Sansthaon men Sangeet Shikshan Vidhi-Vishleshanatmak Adhyayan’ [The Education System of Music in Government Institutions of Higher Education in Madhyapradesh-an Analytical Study] in 2011.
10. President of India conferred National Award at Vigyan Bhawan, New Delhi, on 3rd December 2005. This National Award was given by Government of India, Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, Delhi, in public recognition of outstanding performance as The Most Efficient Disabled Employee – 2005.
Dr. Ibrahim Ali
Asst. Prof. Music.
Govt. Kalidas Girls College
Address: 20 Khara Kuwa,