1. Passed Higher Secondary School Examination in 1980, in First Division, securing 73% marks in aggregate, with Distinction in Music and English.
2. Passed Sangeet Vid in First Division from Indira Kala Sangeet University, Khairagarh, in 1980 and secured Second Position in order of Merit.
3. Declared Best Candidate of the Govt. Music College, Ujjain, in the year 1981.
4. Passed Sangeet Kovid exam of Indira Kala Sangeet University in 1982.
5. Passed B. A. exam of Vikram University, Ujjain in 1983, in First Division with Distinction in Music and English, and secured Sixth Position in order of Merit.
6. Passed B. Mus. Exam Of Indira Kala Sangeet University in 1983 in First Division with Distinction in Practical Performance.
7. Passed M. A. Music [Vocal] of Indira Kala Sangeet University in 1985, in Higher Second Division, securing 57% marks in aggregate, with Distinction in Stage Performance.
8. Awarded Ph. D. in Music by VIKRAM UNIVERSITY, UJJAIN, in 1993, for the Research ‘Padmabhooshan Ustad Amir Khan: Vyaktitva Evam Kratitva’ [Padmabhooshan Ustad Amir Khan: Life and Work], under the supervision of Dr. Pyarelal Shrimal.
Obtaining special training in Khayal and Tarana Gayaki of Indore Gharana from renowned vocalist, Goswami Gokulotsavji Maharaj of Indore, since 1986.
Dr. Ibrahim Ali
Asst. Prof. Music.
Govt. Kalidas Girls College
Address: 20 Khara Kuwa,