Caravan Motor Movers
0774 706 7132
Listed below are some of the Caravan Motor Movers we can install and supply.
If you require an free independent survey and guidance on suggested products,
we can arrange this at your convenience.
We also remove and refit your mover to your new vehicle.
*** Special Offers ***
5 Year Warranty on Truma and Powertouch Evolution Caravan Movers
Special offers on Reich movers
- Lightweight and compact.
- Increased ground clearance and easy manoeuvring.
- Low-wear, quality aluminium rollers.
- Rollers grip the tyres without slipping and without damaging them.
- Features proven direct drive.
- Soft start and soft stop for jerk-free manoeuvring.
- No need for TUV approval.
- Installation does not require drilling or welding.
- Compact dimensions.
- Cross actuation included as standard.
- Manoeuvre with radio remote control.
- Moves up to 1800kg at 15% upward or downward slope.
- Fully complies with NCC Code of Practice.
- Fits single axle caravans, with or without shock absorbers.
- Very light, weighs just 34 kg (incl. cross actuation device)
- Remote control manoeuvring
- Convenient manual engagement and disengagement of the aluminium rollers from one side
- Able to move caravans and trailer vehicles with a weight of up to 1,800 kg on a gradient of 15%
- 5 years warranty covered by Truma
- Soft Start and stop for jerk-free manoeuvring
- Increased ground clearance
- Power supply: 12v
- Max. power consumption: 120 A
- Average power consumption: 20 A
- 5 YEARS WARRANTY FULLY SUPPORTED BY TRUMA
- The Truma Caravan Mover replaces the Truma GO2 caravan Mover and is exactly the same product just blue as apposed to black in colour
- EVOLUTION SPECIFICATIONS:
- High-grip lightweight 70mm dia extruded Aluminium
- Ultra efficient power train
- Centre-push design for even tyre pressure
- Automatic electronic roller engagement (auto model)
- New more powerful 4-pole electric motor
- British design and engineering - COP305 compliant
- Designed and manufactured to ISO 9001:2000 & TUV approved
- Soft Start - reduced stress on the chassis giving complete, fluent control to the operator enabling effortless parking in tight spaces easy connection to towing vehicle
- Single piece powder-coated Aluminium casting
- Unique two button safety control to activate system.
- Advanced safety features built into electronic control box
- Low battery flashing indicator on control box and hand set
- Immediate braking when your finger is released from the operating buttons
- Automatic 20 minute cut off if unit is not in use.
- Additional back up lead should you experience interference with radio controlled handset
- Easily transferred if caravan is upgraded.
- Works on wet or uneven terrain
- Palm sized, lightweight, handheld remote controller with holder
- Compact design offering better ground clearance.
- Easy DIY installation for the competent person
- Motor overload protection
- Reverse polarity protected (against incorrect battery connection)
Move Control Economy
Rated up to 2000Kg
Supplied, fitted and demonstration