Things to do
Located between the stunning Snowdonia National Park and the golden beaches of the Llyn Peninsula and only two miles from the Royal Town of Caernarfon, there is plenty to see and do.
There are many castles, historic houses, gardens, stunning scenery, the Isle of Anglesey and superb beaches all on the doorstep. For the more active there is a huge choice of sporting activities including rock climbing, inland surfing, horse riding and a wealth of water sports.
Local Attractions & Information
- Caernarfon Air World Museum.
- Caernarfon Airport for pleasure flights.
- Gypsy Wood Activity Park, a nature tourism attraction.
- GreenWood Forest Park, a family adventure forest park.
- The Fun Centre, indoor play centre in Caernarfon.
- Ffestiniog and Welsh Highland narrow gauge railways.
- Segontium Roman Fort, just a mile away.
- Pili Palas; butterfly, bird and minibeast palace, Menai Bridge, Anglesey.
- Portmeirion, world famous Italianate village.
- First Hydro Power Station and and Electric Mountain visitors' centre.
- North Wales Theatre, Venue Cymru, Llandudno.
- Cineworld cinema, Llandudno Junction.
- The Pavilion Theatre, Rhyl
- Visit Caernarfon, events in and around Caernarfon
- Bangor University Concerts and PJ hall
- Bangor Cathedral
- www.STORIEL.org - Gwynedd Museum & Art Gallery, Bangor
- Galeri Arts Centre, Victoria Dock, Caernarfon
- Llanberis, Discover Snowdon's Village.
- St Asaph
- Cyngor Gwynedd Council services, Tourist Information and Caeathro bus timetables, Sherpa S4 and 87 stop at the entrance to Glan Gwna.
- Plas Menai
- Bounce Below and Zipwire
- Surf Snowdonia