Students applying to colleges that have taken Early College Credit (Formerly Youth Options) or Transcripted Courses (TC) will need to request an official transcript from the college in which they took the course. They will need to have the official transcript sent directly to the college in which they are applying. Skipping this step can delay admission and/or course selection at the colleges.