Classroom Expectations ELA
Norms expected in class
1. Respect yourself, others and your environment.
2. Come prepared for class with homework and proper materials.
3. Do not interupt your teacher or other classmates while they are talking, politely wait your turn to respond.
4. Be in your seat when the bell rings.
5. Learn from your mistakes and move on.
Following these rules is important. It keeps our classroom a place where everyone can achieve their highest goals. Positive rewards will happen (good grades, special privileges, knowing that you've tried your best) when everyone works together. There are consequences if you choose not to follow the rules.
- Verbal warning
- Call home
- Classroom detention, lunch or after school
- Referred to Mr. Leban or Mr. Novi
It is up to you to put in the time and effort to succeed. It is your choice and my desire to see you reach your goals!