Cleveland & Rio Rancho
Swimming & Diving
Tryouts 2019 - 2010
Tryouts for the 2019 - 2020 Season will begin on Monday, October 28th at 3pm for swim and at 7pm for dive at the Rio Rancho Aquatic Center. The only athletes excused from beginning on this day will be athletes that are currently in a sport. Please make sure your athlete has ALL of the paperwork in and has been cleared PRIOR to tryouts.
I HAVE ALL MY DOCUMENTS, NOW WHAT?
Gather all items listed above and email them to
- Cleveland HIgh: email@example.com.
- Rio Rancho High: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do not send items in one at a time, the clearance process is seamless when you attach all your items to one email and send them in.
- You do not need a scanner to complete this process, just use your smart phone camera to take photos of your documents and email them in.
- Submissions will be viewed in the order received. Once cleared, you will receive a reply email stating that your athlete has been added to the coaches cleared spreadsheet.
- If there is an issue with your submission, you will be notified via email asking for items to be corrected.
- Coach Salinas will be verifying academic eligibility as the final clearance step.
Please understand that Ms. Castillo and Ms. Greenbaum are the only staff member clearing ALL athletic participants for their respective school. DO NOT EXPECT A SAME DAY TURN AROUND FOR CLEARANCE.
Questions? Contact Coach Salinas at email@example.com
What do i need for tryouts
ITEMS NEEDED TO BE CLEARED FOR ATHLETIC REGISTRATION
__________ Physical form (click HERE for form) Please remember that physicals for the 2019-20 school year must be dated on or after April 1, 2019.
__________ Medical history form (click HERE for form)must be dated on or after April 1, 2019.
__________ Health insurance card (click HERE if you do not have health insurance and need to purchase the school offered health insurance)
__________ Electronically sign the Athletic Policies Acknowledgement Form for policies linked below. (click Athletics Registration to sign).
___________ Athletic Trainer- Consent to Treat
Via this electronic signature you are agreeing to the following document/policies/contracts. Please be sure you read through them all completely.
__________ CONCUSSION FOR STUDENTS course certificate of completion (click HERE to access course) Sign up for an account, add the student concussion course to your basket (course is free) and complete the course. At the end of the course you will be issued a certificate of completion. This certificate will need to be downloaded and emailed in with your other documents. Must be dated on or after April 1, 2019. Please be sure when creating the account that it is in the students name so the certificate will be generated with the correct name. Also be sure that the course is the CONCUSSION FOR STUDENTS COURSE. Any other course will not meet the state law requirement.