Cleveland & Rio Rancho
Swimming & Diving
Every year the NMAA requires parents to attend a mandatory meeting. This year Cleveland's meeting will be held on Tuesday, November 27th at 6pm in the CHS Concert Hall and Rio Rancho has been rescheduled to Monday, December 3rd (originally scheduled for 11/26) at 6:30pm in the RRHS gym.
Congratulations 2018 - 2019 Swim & Dive Teams!!
Congratulations to all who tried out this year for the 2018-2019 Rio Rancho and Cleveland Swim & Dive Teams! We had over 100 kids tryout! Varsity swimmers will practice Monday through Friday 3pm to 5pm and Junior Varisty will practice on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays 3pm to 5pm. Please click here to find out who made the team: Rio Rancho Team and Cleveland Team.
Rio Rancho High School
- Turn in a completed hard copy of the physical form, medical history form and health insurance card to Sylvia Greenbaum in the RRHS Athletic Office prior to October 29th
- Green Slip along with concussion form and Drug Consent will be turned in on the first day of tryouts.
Cleveland High School
- Either scan or take pictures of physical forms, medical history, health insurance card and concussion certificate and send to Annette Castillo, CHS Athletics, at email@example.com. She will email you back if you are cleared or if you are missing anything
- Coach Salinas will see your name on a clearance list once you are are cleared.
Questions? Contact Coach Salinas at firstname.lastname@example.org
What do i need for tryouts
- ITEMS NEEDED TO BE CLEARED FOR ATHLETIC REGISTRATION
__________ Physical form (click
HERE for form) Please remember that physicals for the 2018-2019 school year must be dated on or after April 1, 2018.
__________ Medical history form (click
HERE for form)must be dated on or after April 1, 2018.
__________ Health insurance card (click HERE if you do not have health insurance and need to purchase the school offered health insurance)
__________ Student concussion certificate of completion (click
HERE to access course) Sign up for an account, add the student concussion course to your basket (course is free) and complete the course. At the end of the course you will be issued a certificate of completion. This certificate will need to be downloaded and emailed in with your other documents. Must be dated on or after April 1, 2018. Please be sure when creating the account that it is in the students name so the certificate will be generated with the correct name. Also be sure that the course is the CONCUSSION FOR STUDENTS COURSE. Any other course will not meet the state law requirement.
Drug Consent Form Link (RRHS ONLY; CHS PART OF REGISTRATION) Click Here