Click on the rehearsals tab for our rehearsal schedule.
LME Singing Lions
Who can sign up? 3rd - 5th grade students at LME but space is limited to the first 40 students who sign up and pay their dues.
When's the first day of choir? Thursday, September 21st
When does the choir meet? Every Thursday from 3:00-4:00 all year, unless otherwise notified by Mrs. Pyles.
Where? In Mrs. Pyles’ music room in the back of the school (Portable 77 B)
When will we perform? A winter and spring concert, school functions, vertical choir concert, and other opportunities that may arise.
Note to Parents/Guardians:
- There is a $60 choir fee which includes a t-shirt, sheet music, choir folder, and other choir activities. Please make checks payable to Laurel Mountain Elementary.
- Performance Attire: Students are expected to wear their LME Choir T-shirt with black bottoms and black shoes. (pants or skirts are acceptable)
- I use Remind101 to send reminders or extra notices as well as e-mail. If you would like to sign-up for Remind101, text @singingli to 81010. The messages simply come through as a text message to you when I send a reminder.
Please contact Mrs. Pyles if you have any questions.
LME Singing Lions Expectations
- Be on time for rehearsal and ready to sing!
- Bring a positive attitude.
- Be prepared to listen while other sections are working on their parts.
- Be kind, courteous, and respectful of other students and your director.
- Attend all performances. Each voice is important to a choir!
***We perform how we practice and need everyone who has been
rehearsing to be at our performances!***