The mission of Ririe School District #252, in partnership with the community, is to prepare students for the future enabling every student to gain knowledge and skills, to develop confidence, to value lifelong learning, and to become responsible, contributing members of our changing world.
Regular Board Meeting has been changed to December 12, at 8:00pm
- The class of 2018 ACT composite score was 23.3. This is the highest ACT score in history.
- The volleyball team won the Academic State Championship. This means their cumulative GPA was higher than any other 2A VB team in the state.
- Congratulations to the boys and girls cross country teams. They both placed 2nd at the district meet and both earned a berth at the state tournament.
- Congrats to the Football team!! They qualified to compete in the 1st round of the playoffs.
Top Performing Schools
State education leaders recently recognized top performing schools in the State of Idaho. Here is how they recognized Ririe Schools:
- Goalmaker- Ririe Jr/Sr High School in English Language and Graduation Rate.
- Goalmaker- Ririe Elementary in English Language Growth.
- Top performer- Ririe Jr/Sr High School for posting achievement in the 90th percentile in College & Career Readiness.
- Top performer- Ririe Elementary for posting achievement in the 90th percentile in Engagement.
- See specific details here
Idaho parents can sign their pre-K kids up for free online learning now
Idaho’s new web-based program to help children get ready for reading and kindergarten is ready to roll, and parents are encouraged to sign up online.
Smarty Ants is intended to make free, interactive learning available to children before they enter kindergarten. Smarty Ants is open to all Idaho 4-year-olds as well as children who have already turned 5 but are not yet in kindergarten.
To sample what Smarty Ants is like, check out this short video: https://player.vimeo.com/video/136266462
This year Ririe School District #252 will work to improve in the following five areas:
- Student Safety
- Excellence in Education
- Fiscal Responsibility
- Improve Home-School Relations
- Positive Board Feedback
Parents and guardians can do the following to help:
- Abide by student drop off and pick up guidelines.
- Spend 10 minutes reading with your child daily.
- Assure your children attend school each and every day. Specifically, the 1st 34 days of school (until Nov. 1st ).
- Complete "Free and Reduced" form on the parent portal.
- Spread news about Positive Happenings in our schools.
Thank You Bulldog Sponsors!
Ririe Grain & Feed, Bateman-Hall, Inc., American Pump, Lowder Orthodontics, Dansie Dental, Flips Gymnastics Center, Hamilton Triple C Farms, Schwendiman Farms/Russ & Malissa Schwendiman, Peterson Dental, Idaho Central Credit Union, L&H Sutton Farms/Lee & Heddi Sutton, Heise Hot Springs/Heise Zip Line, Fall Creek Skin & Health, Morgan Peterson Realty, Idaho Pacific Corp., Valley Office Systems, Adams Inc., Barber Farms, Morgan Construction, DL Evans Bank/Rigby, AK Sign, Alliance Title & Escrow Corp., Lewis Publishing, Bish's RV, Mike & Kaylynn Lovell, Pain & Spine Specialists of Idaho, Visser AG, Floral Classics, PC Plus, TriVista Potatoes, Mountain River Ranch, Johnson Grain, Inc., Gateway Chevron, Archibald Insurance, Newby's 7N Ranch, Pioneer Equipment, Rigby Physical Therapy, Jorgensen Construction, The Rock Gym, Classy Threads, Xtreme Electric, NY Life Insurance/Eric Velasquez, E&A Sutton Farms, Pepsi, S&S Plumbing, Falls Plumbing, 5G Land & Livestock, Machen Family Dentistry, HUB International, Ririe Booster Club, Sustainable AG Solutions, Teton West of Idaho, Zions Bank, Cooper Norman/Blake Johnson, The Bank of Commerce, Machen Family Medicine, Dwight D. Baker, DDS., Possibly Picasso, Dome Technology, Cedar Creek Dental, The Spiders Web, Mann Mortgage/Debra Criddle, Rodney Hillam, DDS., S&S Electric, Northwest Farm Credit, Vista Valley AG, Kenworth of Idaho Falls, Ronn Allen Electric, Conrad & Bischoff, The Old Ririe Bar, Ririe Fit 4 All/Ririe Car Wash, Ashley Furniture-Paul Landon, Cleve Burnside Construction, One Stop Auto, Orthopedic Institute of Idaho