The mission of Ririe School District #252, in partnership with the community, is to prepare students for the future enabling every student to gain knowledge and skills, to develop confidence, to value lifelong learning, and to become responsible, contributing members of our changing world.
Zone 2 Vacancy
The Board of Trustees is seeking applicants in order to fill the vacated position representing Zone 2. If you reside in Zone 2 (shaded in blue) and are interested in serving on the Board, please return a completed application to Kristi Hamilton at the district office. If you have any questions, feel free to contact the superintendent at 538-7311 (ext. 2).
This Ririe School District #252 will work to improve in the following five areas:
- Student Safety
- Excellence in Education
- Fiscal Responsibility
- Improve Home-School Relations
- Positive Board Feedback
Parents and guardians can do the following to help:
- Avoid using reverse while picking up and dropping off children.
- Spend 20 minutes reading with your child daily.
- Assure your children attend school each and every day. Specifically, the 1st 34 days of school (until Nov. 3th ).
- Complete "Free and Reduced" form in the parent portal.
- Spread news about Positive Happenings in our schools.