The mission of Ririe School District #252, in partnership with the community, is to prepare students for the future enabling every student to gain knowledge and skills, to develop confidence, to value lifelong learning, and to become responsible, contributing members of our changing world.
It is our goal to beat the state average on each ISAT test.
- Here is a link to the 2018 ISAT testing schedule.
- Here is a summary of what all stakeholders can do to Help Improve Our ISAT Scores.
Thanks for all you do to support your child,
- Be positive about the ISAT
- Be sure kids are in attendance on testing days
- Give pep talk about putting forth best efforts
- Ensure your child goes to bed early the night before test
- Feed child something extra nutritious night before and morning of test day.
7th Grade Immunization
Idaho Law Requires all incoming 7th grade students to have proof of an adolescent whooping cough booster shot (Tdap) and a meningococcal shot, or file an exemption form, in order to attend school in the fall.
Nurses from the EIPH will be at the Elementary School Tuesday April 10, 2018 giving immunizations to all students with a signed consent form.
Check out our Nurse's Corner for Fluoride Consent Form!
This year Ririe School District #252 will work to improve in the following five areas:
- Student Safety
- Excellence in Education
- Fiscal Responsibility
- Improve Home-School Relations
- Positive Board Feedback
Parents and guardians can do the following to help:
- Avoid using reverse while picking up and dropping off children.
- Spend 20 minutes reading with your child daily.
- Assure your children attend school each and every day. Specifically, the 1st 34 days of school (until Nov. 3th ).
- Complete "Free and Reduced" form in the parent portal.
- Spread news about Positive Happenings in our schools.