The mission of Ririe School District #252, in partnership with the community, is to prepare students for the future enabling every student to gain knowledge and skills, to develop confidence, to value lifelong learning, and to become responsible, contributing members of our changing world.
Have a Great Summer!!!
Idaho parents can sign their pre-K kids up for free online learning now
Idaho’s new web-based program to help children get ready for reading and kindergarten is ready to roll, and parents are encouraged to sign up online.
Smarty Ants is intended to make free, interactive learning available to children before they enter kindergarten. Smarty Ants is open to all Idaho 4-year-olds as well as children who have already turned 5 but are not yet in kindergarten.
To sample what Smarty Ants is like, check out this short video: https://player.vimeo.com/video/136266462
This year Ririe School District #252 will work to improve in the following five areas:
- Student Safety
- Excellence in Education
- Fiscal Responsibility
- Improve Home-School Relations
- Positive Board Feedback
Parents and guardians can do the following to help:
- Avoid using reverse while picking up and dropping off children.
- Spend 20 minutes reading with your child daily.
- Assure your children attend school each and every day. Specifically, the 1st 34 days of school (until Nov. 3th ).
- Complete "Free and Reduced" form in the parent portal.
- Spread news about Positive Happenings in our schools.