The mission of Ririe School District #252, in partnership with the community, is to prepare students for the future enabling every student to gain knowledge and skills, to develop confidence, to value lifelong learning, and to become responsible, contributing members of our changing world.
Ririe Jr/Sr High School ( 7th-12th grade)
- Aug 14: 9am- 11am, Senior registration
- Aug 14: 1pm- 3pm, Junior registration
- Aug 15: 9am- 11am, Sophomores registration
- Aug 15: 1pm- 3pm, Freshmen registration
- Aug 16: 9am- 11am, 8th grade registration
- Aug 16: 1pm- 3pm, 7th grade registration
- Aug. 16: 5pm-7pm, 7th-12th registration
- Aug. 20: 9am-12pm, "New In-District" and Pre- approved "out of district" student registration. (Jr/Sr HS only)
- Aug. 27: 9am-12pm, "New Out-of-District" student registration. (Jr/Sr HS only)
- Aug 30: 7:10pm-8pm, Back to school night
- Sept. 4: 8:14am, First day of school
Ririe Elementary (PreK-6th grade)
- Aug 15: 9am- 3pm registration
- Aug 16: 9am- 6pm registration
- Aug 30: 6pm-7pm, Back to school night
- Sept. 4: 8:10, First day of school
Idaho parents can sign their pre-K kids up for free online learning now
Idaho’s new web-based program to help children get ready for reading and kindergarten is ready to roll, and parents are encouraged to sign up online.
Smarty Ants is intended to make free, interactive learning available to children before they enter kindergarten. Smarty Ants is open to all Idaho 4-year-olds as well as children who have already turned 5 but are not yet in kindergarten.
To sample what Smarty Ants is like, check out this short video: https://player.vimeo.com/video/136266462
This year Ririe School District #252 will work to improve in the following five areas:
- Student Safety
- Excellence in Education
- Fiscal Responsibility
- Improve Home-School Relations
- Positive Board Feedback
Parents and guardians can do the following to help:
- Abide by student drop off and pick up guidelines.
- Spend 10 minutes reading with your child daily.
- Assure your children attend school each and every day. Specifically, the 1st 34 days of school (until Nov. 1st ).
- Complete "Free and Reduced" form on the parent portal.
- Spread news about Positive Happenings in our schools.