- Name: Holy Hill Area School District
- Board Size: Seven members (five at large, one-apportioned seat per original district; this means at minimum one person will be elected from the Friess Lake School boundaries and one from the Richfield School Boundaries, the other five board members can reside in either original school district)
- Apportionment: One, one-year term per original district (this means that a minimum of one person from both Friess Lake and Richfield will be guaranteed a position on the school board for one year)
- Referendum: No mention of referendum is made in the resolution.
- Annual Meeting: Held October 22, 2018, at Friess Lake.
- "Birthdate:" July 1, 2018