Ralls County R-II
School Counseling Department
The mission of the Ralls County R-II School Counseling Department is to provide a proactive and comprehensive counseling program to address students' academic, career, and social/emotional needs. We do this in developmentally appropriate ways that enable personal growth and academic success. This is accomplished through collaboration with parents/guardians, staff, and community members to maximize every student’s academic, social, and career development potential in order to become responsible citizens and lifelong learners.
Ralls Co. R-II Counseling Staff:
Adria Palmer, High School Counselor, 573-267-3397 ext. 5150
Ashlyn Williams, Junior High School Counselor, 573-267-3397 ext. 4150
Diana Duckworth, Ralls County Elementary School Counselor, 573-267-3341 ext. 3301
Important Counseling Dates to Remember:
- Nov. 11 - Veterans Day Assembly 10 a.m.
- Nov. 19 - Juniors take the ASVAB.
- Nov. 25 - 5th Grade D.A.R.E. Graduation at RCE
- Dec. 3-13 - HS Schedule Change Window (email Mrs. Palmer)
- Dec. 4 - CHADS Coalition here for HS (9-12) Presentations
- Dec. 9 - CHADS Coalition here for JH (6-8) Presentations
- Dec. 14 - ACT at HLGU
College Rep Visit Dates:
- Nov. 19 - Northwest Missouri State University
- Local and National Mental Health Resources
- Clarity Healthcare - www.clarity-healthcare.org
- Preferred Family Healthcare - www.pfh.org
- Mark Twain Behavioral Health - www.mtbh.org
- Advanced Counseling - www.advancedcounselingservices.net
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline - 1-800-273-8255
- Access Crisis Intervention Line - 1-800-356-5395
- National Alliance of Mental Illness - 1-800-374-2138
- Crisis Text Line for youth - Text HOME to 741741
- Girls & Boys Town National Hotline 1-800-448-3000
- Trevor Lifeline 1-866-488-7386
Clarity Healthcare and Ralls County R-II District Healthcare and Consent Forms:
- If interested in the services provided by Clarity Healthcare through Ralls County R-II School District, please fill out the forms and send them to the school to be processed.