Welcome to 5th Grade 2018-19!
Ms. Perez's Wildcats
- Please bring in your bottles and cans for 3rd grade the whole month of Feb, they are raising money to adopt a Gorilla
- No School 2/11 for Lincoln's Birthday
- Valentine's Day Thur 2/14 If you hand out Valentines, it should be for the whole class.
- No School 2/18 for President's Day
- Box Tops due on Feb. 22nd
Welcome to Ms. Perez's 5th website!
In this site you will find weekly homework assignments, important papers, photos, links, and important updates.
Resources for Eureka Math
In the links section of this website you will find links for some helpful resources for our math curriculum.
Students are not expected to get every single math problem correct but are expected to try every assigned problem with work shown and effort given.
Students are encouraged to ask clarifying questions of me and of peers in class. Please encourage your student to approach me if they do not understand concepts and skills practiced in class. Our math curriculum is challenging and fast paced, please continue to encourage your student to be an advocate in their learning.
Every homework assignment in our workbooks has a "Homework Helper" page that recaps the day's lesson, this can be a powerful review tool.
All students have Zearn.org accounts, this website models our curriculum closely and has guided practice and videos that can be powerful tools for student understanding. Students are encouraged to use Zearn at home as well as at school. Please Dojo message me for your student's password if they have not already memorized it.
Please see the links section for more resources.
Grades - check using Parent Connection
- Click on the link above
- Enter your PIN and Password
- Missing PIN and Password? if you do not have these, click the link "need your login information? It will prompt you for your email. Your login information will be emailed to you