Beishi English Podcast — Introducing the Song “Opalite”
🎧 Podcast Script(中英對照)
A: Welcome back to Beishi English Podcast! We are the best!
A: 歡迎再次收聽北勢英語播客站,我們最讚!
A: I’m _______________.
A: 我是○○○。
B: I’m _______________.
B: 我是○○○。
A:We are graduate of Beishi! We are so glad to come back and introduce a
wonderful song to you!
A:我們也是北勢國小畢業的喔! 我們很榮幸可以回來介紹一首美好的歌給你們
B: Let’s have fun with English together!
B:讓我們一起開心學英語!
A : “Opalite” is a single from Taylor Swift
A: “蛋白石”是泰勒絲的最新單曲
B: It’s upbeat and highly infectious.
B: 它是一首充滿節奏感且感染力十足的歌。
A: What does Opalite mean?
A: 這首歌是在說什麼呢?
B: It is a man-made opal.
B: 它是一個人造蛋白石。
A: What is the song about?
A:這首歌是在說什麼呢?
B: It’s about… Life doesn’t give you what you want. You can’t always get your way. But you can make your own happiness.
B: 它在說生活不會總是給你你想要的,你不會一直如願以償,幸福是可以自己創造的!
A: That sounds wonderful!
A: 聽起來超酷!
B: Yes, it shows an uplifting and self-healing energy
B: 對啊!它呈現積極向上和自我療癒的能量。
A: I can’t wait to listen to the song!
A: 我等不及要聽了!
B: You should! The song is fun and full of energy.
B: 你肯定要聽!這首歌很有趣又充滿能量。
A: Wow, I love this song!
A: 哇,我真的很喜歡這首歌!
B: Hope you like it too!
B: 也希望大家會喜歡!
A: Thanks for joining us today at Beishi English Podcast.
A: 謝謝大家今天收聽北勢英語播客站。
B: See you next time!
B: 我們下次見!
A+B: Bye bye!