The College Board's Advanced Placement (AP) Program is an extensive program that offers high school students the chance to participate in what College Board describes as college-level classes. It also plays a large part in the college admissions process, showing students' intellectual capacity and genuine interest in learning. The program allows many students to gain college credit for high performance on the AP exams.
NEW @ QHST! Pre-AP courses deliver grade-level appropriate instruction through focused course frameworks, instructional resources, learning checkpoints, and collaborative educator workshops. They are designed to support all students across varying levels of abilities through focus. They are not honors or advanced courses. The Program grants educators and their students the space and time for deep engagement with content.
Our Offered AP Courses
- AP Computer Science Principles (9th Grade)*
- AP English Language and Composition (11th Grade)
- AP Psychology (10th Grade)
- AP Human Geography (09th Grade)
- AP Spanish Language and Culture (12th Grade)
- AP U.S. History (11th Grade)
- AP Environmental Science (11th Grade)
*Student may be accepted into the AP Computer Science Principal if they have taken and passes the Algebra 1 regents in 8th Grade.
Our Offered Pre-AP Courses
To Be Announced