Junior Year Checklist
***Take Junior Year seriously! Junior Year is very important for colleges when reviewing applications.
- Think about plans after high school- whether it be college, trade school or employment.
- Take PSAT - Juniors take PSAT as a class in October at PE&T
- Review PSAT Results
- Register for SAT
- SAT Prep
- Take SAT in Spring
- Attend College Fair - at PE&T in April
- Review Financial Aid Process to prepare for next year
- Find community service opportunities. *Colleges are very interested in students that productively spend their free time
- Research colleges
- Make appointments to visit colleges
SUMMER BEFORE SENIOR YEAR!
- Visit colleges
- Review admission criteria for schools of interest
- Prepare for Fall SAT
- Begin thinking about Letters of Recommendation
- Begin thinking about Personal Statement
- Continue to participate in and seek community service opportunities