NO ACT OF KINDNESS, NO MATTER HOW SMALL, IS EVER WASTED. -THE LION AND THE MOUSE, AESOP'S FABLES
4K-5 School Counselor
Wisconsin Educator License: 7054 - School Counselor
I have a Bachelor of Science degree in Social Work with an emphasis in Child Welfare and a minor in Human Development from the University of Wisconsin-Green Bay and a Masters of Arts in Counseling from Lakeland College. This is my eighth year as a school counselor at Pittsville Elementary School.
715-884-2517 ext. 146
School Counseling Program Vision Statement
The Pittsville School District counseling program envisions a future where all of our students have mastered the knowledge and skills necessary to achieve their post-secondary goals. Our students will possess the necessary skills to be empathetic and compassionate towards others as well as independent and responsible adults. Our students will expect excellence of themselves and become contributing members of a community.
School Counseling Program Mission Statement
The mission of the School Counseling Program at Pittsville Elementary School is to provide equitable access to a comprehensive school counseling program for all students. This program helps develop
innovative students by delivering activities that promote positive academic, career, and social emotional development, strengthened through partnerships with parents and the community.
School Counselor Beliefs
- Every student has the right to learn in a safe and respectful, supportive environment
- Students learn in a variety of ways and styles
- School Counselors will abide by the professional school counseling ethics advocated by the American School Counseling Association (ASCA)
- Professional school counselors work as advocates to remove barriers to learning.
- All students have the right to participate in a developmentally appropriate comprehensive school counseling program that is designed and delivered by a licensed professional school counselor