SDPC is committed to complying with applicable information security requirements and relevant information security standards and protocols. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following:
- The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Children's Internet Protection Act (CIPA)
- Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA)
- Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA)
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPPA)
Children's Online Privacy Protection Act - COPPA
The Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998, (15 U.S.C 6501, et seq.,) which prohibits unfair or deceptive acts or practices in connection with the collection, use, and/or disclosure of personal information from and about children under the age of 13 on the Internet.