PENNCREST School District's Mission is to provide resources and opportunities that challenge students, assess their educational progress, provide a system of support and empower all to become confident lifelong learners.
The PENNCREST School District will be a dynamic educational community that inspires optimal student achievement and lifelong learning.
- Have the right and equal access to an appropriate education.
- Learn and achieve success at different rates.
- Develop skills, knowledge, and attitudes from research-based instruction based on measurable PA Core Academic Standards.
- Develop 21st Century technology and communication skills.
- Be self-directed and demonstrate both organizational and higher order thinking skills.
- Develop self-discipline to become responsible for their own learning and behavior.
- Respect cultural and ethnic differences.
- Develop a positive work ethic and desire to achieve their potential.
- Develop self-esteem and experience success in learning.
- Demonstrate respect for themselves and their community.
- Be provided the opportunity to participate in co-curricular activities.
- Learn the value of service to others.
**Note numbers do not indicate an order of priority. The values are enumerated only for purposes of identification.