Christ-Centered -- Community Engaged -- Kingdom Focused
Welcome To Our Redeemer Lutheran Church. As God's children we gather around three basic teachings:
- Grace Alone: The good news is even though we are sinful and do not deserve His love, GOD LOVES US. He sent Jesus, His Son, to give us His forgiveness and life eternal with him. Even though we have done nothing to earn His love and forgiveness.
- Faith Alone: Jesus purchased and won the forgiveness of sins and life eternal with Him, by His suffering and death as the substitute for all people of all time. Those who hear the Good News of the Gospel and believe it receive eternal life.
- Scripture Alone: The Bible is God’s inerrant and infallible Word, in which He reveals His Law and His Gospel of salvation in Jesus Christ to us. It is the sole rule and norm for Christian doctrine.
- Worship At 9:00 a.m. Sunday mornings, we gather as God’s people to worship Him and to receive His gifts of grace in His Word and Sacraments. Our service is a traditional Lutheran worship service with organ, beloved hymns, and liturgy. The Lord’s Supper is celebrated on the second, fourth and fifth Sundays of the month. We also offer Children's Messages every Sunday
- Following our time of Worship we then go to our School campus in the town of Staplehurst for our Sunday School/Bible Study time. This begins at 10:30 a.m. and concludes at 11:30 a.m.