Mrs. HEller: 6th grade
Welcome! I'm so happy to have you in our class of learners! I look forward to getting to know you and learning together. Please check my webpage daily and the webpages under the Academics tab (school's main page) frequently for information and cool links to explore. Check Student Connect/Q (from MCMS's main page) for grades. I also post lessons, notes, and other 'need-to-knows' on our Google Classroom account. If you need to reach me, email is best, but notes in the student planner work well too - don't forget to show it to me :o). - Mrs. H
- Back to School Night Preso (also on Resources page)
- Homework Club 3:00-4:00
- Meets Tuesdays (E-4)
- Thursdays (C-17)
- Pick up/fill out/return Homework Club Agreement form at/to Student Window.
- 9/13 = Luc Bodden Day > wear blue for gratitude!
- 9/21 = Coastal Cleanup Day: OPUSD families will clean up Medea Creek of litter and invasive plant species (not MCMS). Register here.
- 10/2 = Walk to School Day
- Book donations always appreciated!
- See Resources Page for class info.
- 6th gr. Requirements, Responsibilities, & Grading
- Handouts, lessons, notes: Google Classroom
- If you'd like to have a meeting/conference, please make an appointment via email. This applies to students and parents. Dropping in does not allow me to give you the attention you deserve.
- Students can pop in before school or right after school for anything quick.
AFTER trying to solve the tech problem by yourself and then with the help of a peer or parent or teacher, please complete a Tech Ticket at this link. After completing a ticket, you may bring your device to the library for tech assistance at the following times for September:
Monday and Tuesday - 8:00-8:30 a.m.
Wednesday and Friday - both lunches