OPHS Quaker Yearbook
Welcome to the OPHS Quaker Yearbook site!
For more information about anything yearbook, please contact our staff by calling (716) 209-6381 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The advisers to the OPHS Yearbook at Mrs. Sall (Room 363) or Mrs. Stady (Room 162).
For questions regarding scheduling of senior portraits during the summer, please contact Marci Kopec with Lifetouch Portraits at 716-633-4466.
Ordering a 2019-2020 Yearbook
HOW TO ORDER:
Yearbooks can be ordered online starting August 30th, 2019. Go to www.yearbookordercenter.com and enter school code: 4747. Online orders end on March 27, 2020.
Yearbooks can also be ordered by submitting the form below with payment (check or money order made out to OPHS Yearbook) to the Yearbook mailbox in the House 1 office starting August 30, 2019. Please submit both the completed form and payment in an envelope labeled with your student's name and homeroom.
Before January 17, 2020, a yearbook costs $50. You may choose to purchase the following additions to your book:
- One-line nameplate ($5)
- One-line nameplate with 2 name plate icons ($10)
- World Yearbook ($5)
After January 17th, 2020, the cost of a yearbook increases to $55. After this date, the additions (name plates and World Yearbook) are no longer available. After this date, books are available until we are sold out.
Senior Major Events and Deadlines
Senior Quote/ I Will Submission Information
All senior quotes/ I Wills must be submitted online by 11:59pm on Friday, November 1st. Late submissions will not be accepted.
Senior Portrait Information
We encourage ALL SENIORS to use the school provided photographer for senior portraits, Prestige Portraits by Lifetouch. Prestige Portraits by Lifetouch is aware of all of Orchard Park High School’s requirements and restrictions for senior portraits. For questions about Prestige Portraits by Lifetouch, please contact Marci Kopec from Lifetouch Photography at 716-633-4466.
Should you choose to use another photographer, be advised that we require the following:
· A professional portrait
· A color portrait: no black and white, sepia, etc
· Blue, grey or earth tone SOLID backgrounds (no graphics, no outdoor shots/scenes, etc.)
· A traditional head & shoulders shot facing the camera (no sitting poses with legs visible, no props, no sideways poses, etc.)
· Dress code: If you do not follow this dress code, you will not be pictured!
- Absolutely no hats.
- Masculine Dress Code: Suit, Tuxedo or Collared shirt. No sweatshirts, hoodies or t-shirts.
- Feminine Dress Code: No spaghetti straps or strapless shirts. No sweatshirts, hoodies or t-shirts. Drapes are recommended, but not required.
· Please submit photo in the highest resolution possible
· Portrait size should be equivalent to print dimensions of 2.25” x 3.00” and head size not exceeding 1¼” from top of head to chin;
· Digital submission (no paper copies of photos will be accepted) via CD/DVD or other compatible source. Please submit photos in .jpeg format only.
Parents and guardians of our graduating seniors have the opportunity to publish messages to their students in the Ad section of the yearbook. Ad space is available in limited quantity and will be sold on a first come-first serve basis.
Ads can be purchased and created two ways:
1. Online senior ad submission must be completed by Friday, December 6, 2019. Online senior ads will be available starting August 30, 2019 at www.yearbookordercenter.com with school code: 4747. Sign on and the website will walk you through how to create your ad. All photos must be digitally uploaded at the time of ad creation.
Online Ad prices: 1/2 Page ($110) 1/4 Page ($65) 1/8 Page ($45)
2. Ads can also be created by our yearbook staff from physically submitted photos and text. Our staff will work with you to turn your physical photos into a digital ad. To have an ad created by our staff, please print and fill in the form below and submit it with any photos and text you would like in your ad as well as a check/money order (made out to OPHS Yearbook) for the ad amount. Ads created in house have a slightly higher cost ($5 per ad) due to the additional labor time needed. Please label all submitted photos and text with your student’s name and homeroom. Submitted photos will be returned to your student in homeroom in June after the yearbooks are distributed at the senior picnic.