OPHS Quaker Yearbook
Welcome to the OPHS Quaker Yearbook site!
For more information about anything yearbook, please contact our staff by calling (716) 209-6381 or email at email@example.com
The advisers to the OPHS Yearbook at Mrs. Sall (Room 363) or Mrs. Stady (Room 162).
Please be advised that the yearbook staff and its advisers are not available over the summer.
For questions regarding scheduling of senior portraits during the summer, please contact Marci Kopec with Lifetouch Portraits at 716-633-4466.
Senior Most Voting is NOW LIVE!
1. Go to www.tallyspace.com/vote/4126
2. Enter your student ID number and last name to gain access. If you cannot gain access, see Mrs. Sall (in Room 363) for help AFTER SCHOOL ONLY!
3. Select a category.
4. Make your selection from the drop down menu. The menu will display every student of that gender in the entire class for each category
5. You do not have to vote for every category if you have nobody you’d like to vote for.
6. You may only vote once per category and you cannot change your vote after you have submitted your selection.
SHARE YOUR PHOTOS!
We would love to include student, parent and community member photos into our publication. If you have any great pictures to share, please upload them to: HJ eShare (click here to open a new window) The deadline for submitting photos for publication is Friday, February 15th, 2019.
You can also share images straight from your smart phone by downloading the Herff Jones eShare app, currently available for Apple and Android devices. Our school code for eShare is: 474714127
August 6-9, 2018
· Senior Portrait dates if you are using the school photographer
· Appointments are made through Lifetouch/Prestige and you will receive a mailing regarding your scheduled date and time. Contact information for any questions is Marci Kopec at 716-633-4466
· If you are using an outside photographer, please follow the portrait guidelines in the document below.
September 18, 2018
· Senior Portrait make-up day at the school with Lifetouch/Prestige
October 26, 2018
· If you are using Lifetouch/Prestige for your Senior photo, you must choose your pose with them by October 26th. You received information on how to do this when you had your photo taken. Any questions should be directed to Lifetouch/Prestige (Marci Kopec 716-633-4466).
Note: If you do not choose a pose, the company chooses one for you
November 2, 2018
· Deadline for Senior photos (not submitted by Lifetouch/Prestige) to be turned in to the House 1 yearbook mailbox.
· Digital submission (no paper copies of photos will be accepted) via CD/DVD or other compatible source. Please submit photos in .jpeg format only.
December 7, 2018
· Deadline for submission of “Senior-Freshmen Sibling” photos and “The Way We Were” photos to the House 1 yearbook mailbox or digitally emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Photos can also be uploaded directly to our system by going to: HJ eShare (click here to open a new window)
· Deadline for submission of Senior ads for the yearbook (See below for more information about ordering)
January 18, 2019
· Last day to guarantee your yearbook order. If you do not order your yearbook by this date, they are then available on a first come, first served basis. Books usually sell out in the SPRING. WE SOLD OUT LAST YEAR!! Price increases from $50 to $55 at this time and nameplates and World Yearbooks are no longer available for purchase.
OTHER SENIOR INFORMATION (Click on document image below to open)
ORDERING A YEARBOOK
ORDERING A SENIOR AD:
Parents and guardians of our graduating seniors have the opportunity to publish messages to their students in the Ad section of the yearbook. Ad space is available in limited quantity and will be sold on a first come-first serve basis.
Ads can be purchased and created two ways:
1. Online senior ad submission must be completed by Friday, December 7, 2018. Online senior ads will be available starting August 30, 2018 at www.yearbookordercenter.com with school code: 4747. Sign on and the website will walk you through how to create your ad. All photos must be digitally uploaded at the time of ad creation.
Online Ad prices: 1/2 Page ($110) 1/4 Page ($65) 1/8 Page ($45)
2. Ads can also be created by our yearbook staff from physically submitted photos and text. Our staff will work with you to turn your physical photos into a digital ad. To have an ad created by our staff, please print, fill in the form below and submit it with any photos and text you would like in your ad as well as a check (made out to OPHS Yearbook) for the ad amount, to the Yearbook mailbox in the House 1 office. Ads created in house have a slightly higher cost ($5 per ad) due to the additional labor time needed. Please label all submitted photos and text with your student’s name and homeroom.
Staff Created Ad prices: 1/2 Page ($115) 1/4 Page ($70) 1/8 Page ($50)
SENIOR AD ORDER FORM (Click on document image below to open)
SENIOR QUOTES/I WILL SUBMISSION
The deadline for Senior Quote/I Will Submission has passed. See Mrs. Sall (Room 363) or Mrs. Stady (Room 162) if you have questions.