OPHS Quaker Yearbook
Welcome to the OPHS Quaker Yearbook site!
For more information about anything yearbook, please contact our staff by calling (716) 209-6381 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The advisers to the OPHS Yearbook at Mrs. Sall (Room 363) or Mrs. Stady (Room 162).
The Quaker Yearbook is a book created by students, for students.
Its creation is a learning experience for all students involved.
Ordering a 2019-2020 Yearbook
HOW TO ORDER:
Yearbooks can be ordered online starting August 30th, 2019. Go to www.yearbookordercenter.com and enter school code: 4747. Online orders end on March 27, 2020.
Yearbooks can also be ordered by submitting the form below with payment (check or money order made out to OPHS Yearbook) to the Yearbook mailbox in the House 1 office starting August 30, 2019. Please submit both the completed form and payment in an envelope labeled with your student's name and homeroom.
Before January 17, 2020, a yearbook costs $50. You may choose to purchase the following additions to your book:
- One-line nameplate ($5)
- One-line nameplate with 2 name plate icons ($10)
- World Yearbook ($5)
After January 17th, 2020, the cost of a yearbook increases to $55. After this date, the additions (name plates and World Yearbook) are no longer available. After this date, books are available until we are sold out.
Senior Major Events and Deadlines
Parents and guardians of our graduating seniors have the opportunity to publish messages to their students in the Ad section of the yearbook. Ad space is available in limited quantity and will be sold on a first come-first serve basis.
Ads can be purchased and created two ways:
1. Online senior ad submission must be completed by Friday, December 6, 2019. Online senior ads will be available starting August 30, 2019 at www.yearbookordercenter.com with school code: 4747. Sign on and the website will walk you through how to create your ad. All photos must be digitally uploaded at the time of ad creation.
Online Ad prices: 1/2 Page ($110) 1/4 Page ($65) 1/8 Page ($45)
2. Ads can also be created by our yearbook staff from physically submitted photos and text. Our staff will work with you to turn your physical photos into a digital ad. To have an ad created by our staff, please print and fill in the form below and submit it with any photos and text you would like in your ad as well as a check/money order (made out to OPHS Yearbook) for the ad amount. Ads created in house have a slightly higher cost ($5 per ad) due to the additional labor time needed. Please label all submitted photos and text with your student’s name and homeroom. Submitted photos will be returned to your student in homeroom in June after the yearbooks are distributed at the senior picnic.
The Way We Were & Senior-Freshmen Photos
All digital photos can be uploaded at: www.hjeshare.com (Use school code: 474714127). Please turn in all physical photos to the Yearbook mailbox in House 1. All photos should be submitted in an envelope labeled with your student’s name and homeroom. If you would like the photos mailed back to you directly, please include a self-addressed, stamped envelope. If we do not receive an envelope, all photos will be returned to your student in homeroom at the end of the school year.
All Photos Due: Friday, December 6, 2019
1. The Way We Were: Photos for this page are pictures of your senior from his or her childhood. If you are submitting a photo with multiple children, please submit with a list of names for everyone pictured.
2. Senior-Freshman Siblings: Photos for this page are pictures of your senior with his or her freshman sibling. Due to space constraints, we only accept senior/freshmen siblings. Please submit with the names of both siblings pictured.
Due to space constraints, we include The Way We Were and Senior-Freshman photos on a first come, first served basis. We only accept one The Way We Were and one Senior-Freshman photo from each senior. If you submit multiple photos, the yearbook staff will pick which one to include.