About the Conference
IT plays important role in different business applications such as in management, accounting, marketing and finance. Therefore, OCMT organizes CICTAB-2019 as a forum to bring together scientists and experts both in the academic and industrial fields. The conference maintains high quality research by multiple blind reviewing processes which are done by experts in the fields of the conference and from various academic institutions.
Track-1 : Business Administration
- Applications of ICT in Business
- Applications of ICT in Marketing
- Applications of ICT in Management
- Applications of ICT in Finance
- New trends in marketing
- New trends in E-banking
- Business Intelligence
But not limited to....
Track-2 : Computer Sciences & MIS
- Expert Systems and Decision support systems
- Management Information Systems
- Smart logistics
- Smart Cities
- Artificial Intelligence Systems applications in Business
- Database, data mining, and Big Data applications in Business
- Cloud Computing, Security Issues in IT Applications in Business.
- Ethical issues in IT Applications in Business
Please register by using the following link:
All the accepted full papers will be published based on the choice of researcher:
- Scopus Journal: International Journal of Engineering & Technology IJET for possible publication after the internal review.
- International Journal of Engineering Research and Technology – IJERT indexed in Google Scholar, Research gate, University Teknikal Malaysia Melaka, Cornell University Library…
Authors are expected to consider the following points when they submit their work:
- The manuscript should be in word format (.DOC, or .DOCX) and follows the standards available online at :
- Scopus Journal: International Journal of Engineering & Technology - IJET : https://www.sciencepubco.com/index.php/ijet/about/submissions#authorGuidelines
- International Journal of Engineering Research and Technology- IJERT: https://www.ijert.org/authors-guide/guidelines-for-authors
- The paper should not exceed 7 A4 pages including references and appendices.
CICTAB 2019 Paper/Abstract Submission Instructions