Students that need assistance with devices should please adhere to the following.
1. Refer to online guides for self help and troubleshooting
2. Practice “Ask 3” – if appropriate to do so, ask three peers for help.
3. If issue is still unresolved, then refer to Tech Services Help Desk using one of the following methods:
- Send email to email@example.com
- If appropriate to do so, phone extension x33333
- Go to the physical Help Desk before or after school, or during lunch or a free period; NVD Help Desk is located in Room B-104; NVOT Help Desk is located on the 2nd Floor near elevator in F corridor
Help Desk Hours are 7:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. on school days
Troubleshooting help for hardware and software is available to Bring Your Own MacBook students.