Costs and Fees
Student Owned (BYOD) Devices:
Care, repair, and maintenance of non-district owned devices are the responsibility of the student. There is no additional cost to utilize a BYOD device that conforms to NVRHS specifications.
District Owned Devices:
NVRHS requires participation in an insurance program if you choose to utilize a district owned device. The fee is currently $75 as of the 2016-17 school year, non-refundable, and provides coverage for the duration of the school year.
- Accidental Damage (drops, cracks, liquid)
- Liquid Submersion
- Natural Disasters
- Lightning Power Surge
- Accidental damage to the power cord
- Accidental damage to the case
The maintenance fee does not cover:
- intentional or dishonest acts of vandalism
- theft from unsecured locations
In the event that the district denies a claim, the Student/Parent would be responsible for the replacement/repair costs.