Welcome to O'Donel 2017!
Due to unforeseen circumstances the February 22-24 performances of "Footloose" have been cancelled; the show has been rescheduled.
Contact the Arts and Culture Centre Box Office for refunds.
The show will go on March 23 - 25 at the Holy Heart Theatre. Tickets available soon.
We look forward to your continued support.
O’Donel High School is the home of the Patriots. We have been proudly serving Mount Pearl and surrounding communities since 1985. We have approximately 700 students and 50 teaching and support staff working with us each year. O’Donel High School provides an extensive curriculum, including both English and late French Immersion programs. Our home of the Patriots has a rich tradition of community involvement and student excellence. Thank you for visiting our updated website and please drop back as we are adding more each day. You may contact the main office through firstname.lastname@example.org or call (709)364-5305.
Important Dates & Reminders:
- PUBLIC EXAM REREADS: Use the following link for a copy of the application.
- Grade 12 Subway Fundraiser: Use the following link for information and order form.
- PROM INFORMATION: Use the following link for information on the 2018 O'Donel Prom
- PLEASE NOTE: Use the following LINK to access and fill out the Computer Room Sign-In Form for Room 104. This form must be filled in before you can use any computer.
- PLEASE NOTE: Use the following LINK to access and fill out the Computer Room Sign-In Form for the LRC. This form must be filled in before you can use any computer.
- FOOTLOOSE NIE (Newspapers in Education) Contest Entry. Please CLICK and fill out form.
- Please Read the Acceptable Use of Technology Agreement. Parents/Guardians and Students are required to complete an updated agreement for each child and each school year. Please complete the following form (CLICK HERE).
- Update your email by contacting ODonelOffice@gmail.com
Letter to Parents Regarding Mathematics
Parent Math Letter Fall 2017.pdf