Welcome to O'Donel 2017-18!
O’Donel High School is the home of the Patriots. We have been proudly serving Mount Pearl and surrounding communities since 1985. We have approximately 700 students and 50 teaching and support staff working with us each year. O’Donel High School provides an extensive curriculum, including both English and late French Immersion programs. Our home of the Patriots has a rich tradition of community involvement and student excellence. Thank you for visiting our updated website and please drop back as we are adding more each day. You may contact the main office through email@example.com or call (709)364-5305.
Important Dates & Reminders:
- 2019 Important Dates
- Liturgy: Thursday, May 23rd, St. Peter's Parish
- Prom: Saturday, May 25th, Mount Pearl Glacier
- GRAD PORTRAITS: Students who missed the opportunity to get their photo taken can contact lifetouch directly to schedule an appointment. Use the following LINK.
- PLEASE NOTE: Use the following LINK to access and fill out the Computer Room Sign-In Form for Room 104. This form must be filled in before you can use any computer.
- PLEASE NOTE: Use the following LINK to access and fill out the Computer Room Sign-In Form for the LRC. This form must be filled in before you can use any computer.
- Please Read the Acceptable Use of Technology Agreement. Parents/Guardians and Students are required to complete an updated agreement for each child and each school year. Please complete the following form (CLICK HERE).
- Update your email by contacting ODonelOffice@gmail.com
English 3201 Public Exam Review
6pm-7pm Monday June 18 in Room 213.
June 2018 Exam Schedule
June 2018 Exam Schedule.pdf
From the Wellness Well....
Letter to Parents Regarding Mathematics
Parent Math Letter Fall 2017.pdf