May open at 2020 or eailer
- NKPLUSH is unaffiliated with Hasbro. Please support more Hasbro official products.
- Read the instructions before you ask questions.
- Be friendly! MLP is all about friendship and being kind to others, and as a fellow enthusiast, I hope you take these lessons to heart!
- Be financially responsible with your plush purchases. Custom plushes are not cheap, and I don't want anybody straining their budget on account of my plushes!
- No urgent orders! The average wait time for one of my plushes is about one to two year.
- I only make cute plushes in keeping with the show's themes. Please do not request anything violent or dark. Also, I do not accept orders for anything of a sexual nature.
- OCs must have detailed images I can use for a guide. Please try to include several angles with consistent styles. Also, include separate files for the eyes and cutie mark.
- Read the Ordering information and understand the Puppet Specifications
- Fill out the form on the order page
- Receive Email Confirmation if you being chosen.
- Discussion details.
- Complete Subscription (Your name will appear in the production schedule)
- Credit card or debit card
- Send by post (Air mail/ EMS)
- S.F. Express (Cooperation with UPS)
- NKPLUSH have all rights reserved.
- Additional comments/questions can be discussed in any message.
- After you send the form, you will receive a email with total price . The order is considered complete after I recieve payment.
- If the form is incorrectly filled in or if the request is beyond my ability, I reserve the right to decline your order.
- I take photos of all plushes I complete, and may post them on various different sites.
specificationsPlush prices and models
- Make sure you already read the INFO page before you start this page.
- My pony plushies are made entirely out of Crystal Fine Hair Fabrics, and their eyes and cutie mark are machine embroidered.
- You can choose the expression in the eyes.
SIZE COMPARISON REFERENCE PICTURES
S, M, L, XL, 2XL, and L Princess, with the ruler and some common items for scale.
Size comparison reference pictures
2XL Fluttershy and Starlight in the car
Kelly Sheridan(Voice acter of Starlight Glimmer) with XL and 2XL Starlight plushies
- Prices are for the standard mare pattern. Princesses, stallions, the fillies will be different prices.
- The standard size is approximately 14 inches tall. Smaller sizes such as 10 or 6 inches are also available if the design of the character is simple enough.
- I may refuse to do the smaller sizes (Small and Medium) in some cases.
- I don't accept custom pony plush Bigger than 2 XL.
- Prices here are in "USD"
- The prices listed here are for reference only. The actual price may vary depending on the complexity of the request.
Small size (S)Out of service. Medium size (M) Out of service.
- Large size (L) $400
- XL size $600
- 2XL size $1000
(Luna, Cadence, Tempest: size price+$500. Celestia: Size price+ $700)
Standing poses are available for all Small, Medium, and Large plushes. Standard XL mare patterns can also be standing. XL princesses and all larger patterns cannot be made in the standing position.
Sitting positions available for all size
Sitting ponies can also lay down.
Different regions will have different shipping costs, the following is a rough estimates
Since overseas shipping costs are harder to predict, so shipping fees will be charged after I've shipped.
Shipping to USA
- (M)20 USD (Box size 33*23*11 cm)
- (L) 40 USD (Box size 45*30*15 cm)
- (XL) 110 USD (Box size 60*50*22 cm)
- (2XL) 170 USD (Box size 91*38*32 cm)
OrderRegister for custom plush
Please read the details of the customized instructions for specifications and prices of plushes, and then make an order.
Remember that sending a Email does not mean that the order is established. The order is not formally placed on the production list until you receive a reply email and complete the payment.
- The commission open notice will sent by E-mail.
- I will choose which commissions I want to take.
- I would like to serve everybody but my time is limited. Please be understanding if you are not chosen, and try again in next time.
- Commissions are taken in order. But I can adjust it if I need.
Fill out the form to participate in the plush commission registration.
AccessoriesAccessories and Repair
Here are mini socks for 12 ~ 14 inch puppet wear, welcome to buy if you need it.
Pony Plush Socks in my Etsy shop
- Repair or replacement of components fee $ 10.
- Can repair plushies that made by other plushie makers.
- You need to pay all shipping fee.
FAQFrequently asked questions
- Why are handmade plushes more expensive than the store-bought plushes?
The key is mass production. Store-bought plushes are made in the tens of thousands; even the smaller mass-produced plashes need at least 500 pieces to make an order. Once the first plush is made, the rest can be made using the same patterns, using equipment built specifically for mass production. They also purchase materials in bulk, bringing material costs down.
Custom plushes cost more because I don't have any of these advantages. Because each plush is unique, I have to spend time on each step- I have to make new patterns or adjust my old patterns, I have to cut and sew each piece individually, and I have to buy the right colors for your pony. This all means that you get exactly the plush what you want!
- Can I pay by installment?
Please pay in full when you have enough money. I hope you're not trying to buy a pony you can't afford!
In my past experience, choosing installments due to personal economic factors has caused people to cancel their orders.
- How long does it take to make a plush?
In general, making a standard plush (without accessories) takes about a week. If I encounter problems or bottlenecks, it may take months to remake. Therefore, I don't want to estimate any specific timeframe. Please be patient!