Ms. Trimpey's Website
We're in the thralls of learning new music for our Spring Concerts in May/June! Check out each ensemble's tab to see/hear which songs we will be performing.
- Each instrument case MUST have a nametag on it and MUST include Family name and telephone number!!!
- Each child will be expected to play our ensemble music to the best of their ability. Please help your child set up a good practice routine as early as possible. Practice Tips
- Check each ensemble's individual page with the links at the top of this website to find specific information for each group.
- Grades for assignment/concert will be posted on Schoology.
- We will be using the RemindApp for quick reminders and contact. A letter will go home with students on how to get the App and how to join our class reminders on it.
- DON'T MISS A CONCERT! Students in band and orchestra receive a report card grade and the concert is a major test grade! We also cannot perform at our best without every member of each ensemble! No one sits on the bench in music! *check the Concert Info page regarding Concert Dates, Attire, and Attendance.
- Join the Bigelow PTO!! bigelowpto.org Parent involvement is very important in our schools! We truly appreciate your help!