What's happening in the Counseling Center???
9th Grade Plan for College & Career Meetings... Sign Up Now
The Counselors will be meeting individually with all 9th graders and their parents between January 3rd through the 25th. The purpose of this very important meeting is to:
· Discuss current academics
· Discuss 4-year plan for high school & review graduation requirements
· Discuss registration for 10th grade
· Discuss financial preparedness for college
· Discuss academic preparedness for college
Parents – please schedule a time for this PCCR with your student by doing going to Hillcrest's main webpage and following the instructions there.
The online schedule will be available from December 10th until January 23rd to schedule your individual appointments. If you do not sign up for an appointment, the Counselors will still meet with your student to discuss this information. If you have any questions, please contact the Counseling Center at 801-264-7494.