Welcome to 2nd Grade!
Thank you for visiting our class page.
I look forward to working with your child this year to help prepare them for the rigors of third grade and beyond.
- You will find learning links to many resources that we will use to support our learning this year. These links will be for our curriculum programs we use in second grade along with supplemental resources.
- Many of our assignments will be found and completed on Google Classroom, to help I have provided a section where the weekly and daily to do's will be posted along with a classroom calendar. This will hopefully help make our school year go as smoothly as possible, regardless of our style of learning. :)
Fun Facts About Me!
During the first few weeks of school it is very important that we get to know one another.
Here are some interesting things to know about me!
1. I have two little girls, Paisley and Rooney. They will be in 4th grade and 1st grade. I love being their mom as much as I love being a teacher. :)
2. I love all sports! I am a HUGE San Francisco Giants fan, once you see our classroom you will see my obsession with the orange and black! Go Giants!
3. Cookies are my favorite! Some would even say that I am a cookie monster... maybe that's why my favorite color is blue?
4. My favorite hobbies are reading, camping, boating, and learning how to use my Cricut.