Resources for Team MJUSD
Use this page to view and nominate outstanding educators, classified staff, and administrators.
Beyond our current distance learning environment, Educational Services offers support in multiple other programs.
This site offers resources and opportunities for professional development for certificated and classified employees.
Beginning May 2021 - Conscious Discipline Training is available to all MJUSD employees.
June 7-8 Option PD days are currently being planned. Stay tuned for information.
Local Control and Accountability Plan
This site offers The Districts LCAP, and current Continuity and Attendance Plan
MJUSD 2017-2020 LCAP
MJUSD 2020 (Interrupted LCAP)
MJUSD 2020 LCAP (Continuity of Learning and Attendance Plan)
The Mission of the Educational Services Division is to ensure outstanding student achievement by:
- Providing world class research based curriculum
- Promoting the District's core beliefs about teaching and learning
- Facilitating coordination of Pre K-12 education
- Providing support, technical assistance, and consultation to to the schools
- Determining program effectiveness through data analysis