Ignatius House

Named for Mother Ignatius Walker, who, along with five companions, brought the community of the Sisters of Mercy to Louisville in 1869. She operated the U.S. Marine Hospital and St. Catherine’s Academy: now known as the Academy of Our Lady of Mercy.

Dean - Mr. Schaab

Captains - Claire Russell & Grace Coleman

House Value – Respect

House Mascot – Iguana 🦎