Welcome to 8th Grade Literacy!
Bienvenido a Inglés de 8th grado
We're so glad you're here! We hope this website helps you find everything you need to be successful in 8th grade literacy!
Estamos muy contentos de que estés aquí! ¡Esperamos que este sitio web lo ayude a encontrar todo lo que necesita para tener éxito en Inglés de 8 ° grado!
Miss Kayla Simonson, Room 111
(608) 829 - 9476, available 1:45p - 2:15p M-F or by voicemail
Puedo leer y escribir en español pero tengo dificultades para hablar porque me temo que diré algo mal. Siéntase libre de escribirme correos electrónicos en español y haré todo lo posible para hablar por teléfono si lo desea.
- This is my 6th year teaching, 2nd at Glacier Creek
- I taught at MHS for the previous 4 years, 9th-12th grade English courses
- I love dogs, especially my 2.5 year old whippet, Mr. Darcy! I also love to foster dogs with Fetch Wisconsin.
- I nanny three 6 year olds in the summers!
Mrs. Amber Knoche, 4th & 5th Hours Co-teacher
(608) 829 - 9461, available 1:45p - 2:15p M-F or by voicemail
- This is my 2nd year at GCMS. Before this, I was a reading specialist in Verona for 13 years.
- I like to dance, sing, and read.
- I'm one of the 8th grade volleyball coaches this year!
- I have two children who I love to spend time with when I'm not at school.
Mr. Terry Andrews, 1st Hour Co-teacher
(608) 829 - 7776, available 12:30p - 1:00p M-F or by voicemail
- Hi. This is my 10th year teaching at GCMS as a bilingual resource teacher. In the afternoon, I teach at Park Elementary.
- I love to spend time with my family at home, especially in the kitchen cooking some good meals.
- My favorite thing about teaching is being right there when students learn how to do something new!