Lindero Canyon Middle School Media Center
National Blue Ribbon School
California Distinguished school
"Where Everybody Belongs"
We welcome anyone who wants to do research, find a book to read, take an Accelerated Reader (AR) quiz, play a board game, chess, checkers, do a puzzle, or just wants a quiet place to sit.
Check Out a Good Book. Take an Accelerated Reader (AR) Test. Check Out a Replacement ACER. Research. Print.
What you need to know if you want to check out books from the Media Center:
- The loan period for a library book is 21 school days. If the book is not returned or renewed by the due date, the book will be considered overdue. The overdue fine is $0.10 per day, per item. Students with overdue materials may not check out additional books until their record is cleared. All materials checked out under a student's name are his/her responsibility.
- A current Lindero Canyon Middle School ID Card is required to check out materials and to take Accelerated Reader (AR) quizzes.
- Students may check out three books at a time.
- Books may be renewed.
- Students with overdue items may not check out additional books.
Rules and guidelines
- Please do not bring food or drinks, of any kind, including water, into the Media Center.
- Backpacks should be placed under the tables.
- Please pick up any trash and push in your chair before you leave.
- No gum chewing allowed.
- When coming to the Media Center during class time, please bring a pass from your teacher and sign in on the clip board on the Circulation desk.
- Students are expected to be courteous and respectful at all times. Students may be asked to leave the Media Center if not using appropriate behavior.
- Cell phones should be off and in your backpack.