Calendar of Events
- 23 : Board Meeting 8 am
- 24 : Back To School Pancake Breakfast 9am - 11am
- 29 : New Parent Night - 6pm - 6:25pm
- 29 : 6:30pm - 7:15pm - K-2nd Curriculum Night
- 29 : 7:20pm - 8:05pm 3rd - 5th Curriculum Night
- 2 : No School - Labor Day
- 10 : General Meeting -6 pm - 6:30pm- 7:30pm Safety Meeting
- 13 : Run4Funds - Assembly
- 13 : Executive Board Meeting 8am
- 16 & 17 : Kindergarten Vision/Hearing Testing
- 19 : Run4Funds Day!
- 24 : Fall Student Photos - 8am - 2 pm
- 26 : Run4Funds DUE!
- 27 : Runyon Ramble
- 27 : Early Realease - 12pm
Annual Pancake Breakfast
When : Saturday, August 24th
Time : 9am - 11am
Price : $6.00 a person
- Children 4 and under FREE
- Staff and Faculty FREE
- Gluten Free Options!
Meet us on the Runyon Playground for all the Fun!
- Bounce House
- Face Painting
- Balloon Artist
- Much More!
Boy Scouts will be selling Sno-cones for $1!
New Family Night
When : Thursday, August 29th
Time : 6pm - 6:30pm
Where : Runyon
We welcome all new families to join us for important information. If you have any questions please contact the Main Office, after August 19th!
Curriculum Night - K-5th Grade
When : Thursday, August 29th
- K-2nd Grade : 6:30pm - 7:15pm
- 3rd - 5th Grade : 7:20pm - 8:05pm
No School - Labor Day
Please note that there is not school on Labor Day!
- No School - Monday, September 2, 2019
Infinite Campus - 2019/2020 Update
We need all families to go into Infinite Campus and update and/or add your families information for the upcoming school year! Please use the link below to get to Infinite Campus. If you have any issues please contact OLRegSupport@lps.k12.co.us with all your questions or concerns.
Runyon needs us to complete this process before the first day of school! (August 16, 2019)
Student Fees - RevTrak
Please use the following link to pay for your student(s) fees for the school year 2019/2020! Please contact Runyon if you have any questions or concerns in regards to Student Fees!
Runyon Families :
LPS utilizes Infinite Campus to send out emergency notifications via text and/or email. Please be aware that that the district also posts information on Facebook, Twitter and district websites.
If you did not receive these texts on Tuesday, May 7th please check the message preference settings in your Infinite Campus Parent Portal. We encourage you to make sure that both "Emergency" and "Priority Notification" are selected to receive text messages on at least one cell phone.
If you continue to experience difficulty with receiving text messages, email online support at OLRegSupport@lps.k12.co.us or you can also leave a message at 303-347-3553 and they will contact you as soon as possible.
Attention King Soopers Shoppers
This is in effect starting April 1, 2019!
King Soopers has made changes to it's community rewards program. Runyon will no longer receive credit for recharges of your King Soopers community cards. You must enroll in King Soopers new rewards program in order for Runyon to receive credit.
How to Enroll in King Soopers new Rewards Program:
- Login to www.kingsoopers.com
- Under Savings and Rewards go to King Soopers Community Rewards
- Click Enroll Now
- Search for Runyon under Find an Organization
- Click Enroll under Runyon Elementary
That's it! When you shop at King Soopers, just enter your phone number or swipe your King Soopers rewards card (not your old Runyon community card) and Runyon will receive credit. Anyone can link their King Soopers rewards card to Runyon - tell your friends and family!
PLEASE NOTE: You can continue to use the remaining balance on your old Runyon community card.
PLEASE NOTE THAT SAFEWAY HAS NOT CHANGED!
Please take a moment to read the May edition of the LPS Foundation for more information on :
Fall 2019 Events :
- The Stride - Sunday, October 27th
- Colorado Frame Co. Shopping Night - November (Date TBD)
- Colorado Gives Day - Tuesday, December 10th