Calendar of Events
- 21: No School - Martin Luther King Day
- 22: LPS 5th Grade Parents Night @ Heritage High School 7pm
- 24: Kindergarten Information Night 6 - 7pm
- 28: Kindergarten Registration 7:30 - 5:30pm
- 29: Kindergarten Registration 8am - 4pm
- 30: Science Fair Setup - 4pm-7pm
- 31: Science Fair - 6pm - 8pm
- 2: Father/Daughter Dance 6 - 8:30pm
- 4: Runyon Accountability Committee (RAC) 3-4pm
- 5: Ms. Thiel's 4th Grade Performance 6:30pm - 7:30pm
- 6: Ms. McDowell's 4th Grade Performance 6:30pm - 7:30pm
- 7: Ms. Mack's 4th Grade Performance 6:30pm - 7:30pm
- 8: Executive Board Meeting - 8am
- 12: Runyon Night Out - Freddy's Belleview Location
- 14: Jump Rope Assembly - 1pm
- 14: Valentine's Day Parties - 2pm
- 15: Early Release - 12pm
- 18: No School - President's Day
- 26: General Meeting - 6:30 pm (Weighted Staff Discussion)
- 26-28: 5th Grade Musical (One grade per night)
- 6: Scholastic Book Fair 7:30am - 7:00pm
- 7: Scholastic Book Fair 7:30am - 7:00pm
- 7-8: No School - Parent/Teacher Conferences
- 12: Joint General Meeting/RAC 6:30pm
- 13: Runyon Night Out - Rubio's
- 15: Executive Board Meeting - 8am
- 15: Spring Class and Individual Photos
- 19: 3rd Grade Shadow Plays
- 25 - 29: No School Spring Break
- 3: Used Book Fair
- 6: Mother/Son Event 5pm-8pm
- 9: Runyon Night Out - Chick-Fil-A 4pm-8pm Aspen Grove Location
- 12: Executive Board Meeting 8am
- 23 : Volunteer Appreciation Breakfast 7:15am
- 22-26: Volunteer Appreciation Week
- 24: Administrative Professional Day
- 25: Take your child to work day
- 26: Early Release Day 12pm dismissal
- 26: Kindergarten Musical Show 9:30am-10am
- 29: No School - In Service Day
- 5-11: Teacher Appreciation Week
- 6: Runyon Accountability Committee 3pm-4pm
- 10: Executive Board Meeting 8am
- 13-15: 5th Grade Trip - Outdoor Education
- 14: General Board Meeting 6:30pm-8pm
- 14: Runyon Night Out - Yogurtland
- 17: Field Day
- 20: Field Day - Rain out day
- 24: 5th Grade Continuation 9am
- 24: Last Day of School - Early Release 12pm
- 24: Runyon Night Out - Andy's Frozen Custard
- 27: Memorial Day
Please remember that there is No School on January 21st - Martin Luther King Day
5th Grade Information Night
Tuesday, January 22nd - Heritage High School Theater
All 5th grade parents, you are invited to attend a Middle School information night! This is a PARENT ONLY event. There will be discussions in regards to academics, electives, athletics, student clubs, and much more!
Kindergarten Information Night
Parents of incoming Kindergartners please join us Thursday, January 24th from 6pm - 7pm. Principal Trudy Meisinger, Kindergarten teachers, and School Age Child Care (SACC) will be giving brief presentations. THIS IS A PARENT ONLY EVENT!
Please let neighbors and the Runyon Community know of this event!
Littleton Community Night
Friday, January 25th 7pm - Pepsi Center
Please join the Littleton Public School District and our Denver Nuggets! Tickets are $16 and with NO fees or taxes. Please be sure to select Runyon from the Drop Down Menu!
Science Fair Volunteers Needed
We are in need of volunteers for our Science Fair on January 31, 2019! We are looking for volunteers for judging the day of, set up the afternoon before (January 30th) and for break down after the family tour! Please use the link below to sign up!
Please send all questions to email@example.com or 303-807-0574
Father/Daughter Dinner Date
Saturday, February 2nd
Farm House at Breckenridge Brewery
Rice Bistro and Sushi - Aspen Grove
Looking for a place to take your daughter to dinner before the Father/Daughter Dance, consider Farm House at Breckenridge Brewery & Rice Bistro and Sushi! We have secured 10% off your bill, as long as you mention you are with Runyon Father/Daughter Dance!
Thank you, Bernie O'Brien for securing this discount!
We would like to announce that we now have an account with Shutterfly! We as parents love to print out our amazing pictures of our child(ren) and send to all of our family, so let's get money back for our school in the process!!! Please use the link below and Runyon will receive 8% of all sales!
Life Skills - Optimism
Welcome Back, Runyon!
This month in Life Skills, we are talking about OPTIMISM, focusing on the power of self-talk.
Ask you child about how self-talk can help them and try to model this at home. When you are needing to give yourself some positive affirmation, talk this through out loud. Show them that even though events can be frustrating, disappointing, or upsetting, we can try to focus our energy on the positive.
Maggie Granat - Dean of Students
4th Grade Performances - Coming Soon
Tuesday, February 5th - Thursday, February 7th
Ms. Thiel Performance - Tuesday, February 5th 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Ms. McDowell Performance - Wednesday, February 6th 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Ms. Mack Performance - Thursday, February 7th 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Valentine's Day - February 14th
Jump Rope Assembly - Starting at 1pm
Join Mr. Hill and 4th Grade in the annual Jump Rope Assembly - Join us for a fun filled hour of watching our 4th graders show us their skills!
Join in the fun after the Jump Rope Assembly, in your child(ren) classrooms for our Valentine's Day Parties! We look forward to seeing all of you! Valentine's Day Parties will start at 2pm! More information to follow!
Early Release - Reminder
Runyon has an early release on February 15th! Please note that dismissal for the day is at 12pm. Also, on this day it is cold lunch only!
If you have any questions please contact the Main Office at Runyon!
No School - President's Day
Please remember that there is No School on February 18th in observance of President's Day